Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 6

I'm in Marion at my dads work. I just finished playing Guitar Hero: On Tour for an hour. We took the boat over. It wasn't real bumpy. It will be on the way home. We went fishing off of seal rocks. We caught a lobster trap. My dad lost 2 of his favorite lures in 2 weeks. There were alot of birds but no fish. I had to get up at 6:45 this morning and have a small yogurt for breakfast then we left. I'm righting on a plasma screen computer. The screen used to be a HDTV. Know its a computer screen. Big step up huh? Me and my dad have been using this tracker and we brought it on the boat. If you want to see where we are click the address below. I gives a new position every 10 minutes. Cool right? But this company can compete with my dads. His company bought it so they could see how it works. My dads taking it backpacking next week.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?&glId=0gfVUMnvJqBfFvqur6PsyzO1IzNaaGZ3x

No comments: