Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 9

Today I went to acting camp. The teacher is Brian Switzer. He teaches at Morse Pond School, where I am going this fall. We worked on "where" today. We did little skits with 2, 3 , and 6 people per team. The first skit I did was with one of the counselors named James. We were tourists in a car. Then we did where we came from. I was with Tyler and Jordan. I was a magician. Tyler and Jordan pretended they were fans of my magic show. The last skit I did was with Tyler, Jordan, Thomas, Jackson, and Thomas (Yes there were 2 Thomases :). We were at an office. Everybody except one Thomas were office workers. Thomas was the boss. Mr. Switzer really liked our skit. He said it was simple but good. Then I went to science school. I'm taking the Geology course. My teacher is Cory. He is a 6th grade science teacher. We focused on how to tell the difference between rocks and minerals. Rocks are more than one color and minerals are one color.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
The skits sound like fun and I've always been interested in rocks. I didn't know that minerals are just one color.
Thanks for writing in your blog!
much love,
karen