Tuesday, July 1, 2008

day 10

Today in acting camp we worked on "who" we are. In the first skit I was with Elijah, Bob, and Bennett. Bennett and I were fathers. Elijah and Bob were our toddlers. Elijah was really misbehaved, while Bob was really good. I had to drag Elijah out of there, then Bennett said, "Come on Bob! Let's go get some ice cream." The second skit we did was called "The Teacher's Pet". It would take way too long to go into detail but I'll tell you a little. The problem was Elijah(the Teacher) wouldn't call on anyone but Ann. He sent everyone else to the principal. Then Magical Janitor John(Me) turned Elijah into a frog. The last line was "That's some teacher's pet." The rest of the people had to guess what the play was called. They guessed it on the first try.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John-
You are really having fun with those skits! I love the humor :).

Have you been tracking your Dad?

love, karen