Thursday, July 10, 2008

day19

Today in acting camp we did trust drills. First, we stood in a circle and one person stood in the middle. The person in the middle fell back then each person in the circle had to push them to keep them up. Then, we did a second drill where the lightest person laid down in the middle. Then, the people in the circle picked up the person in the middle and moved him/her. We paired up for the last trust drill. One person in the pair was blindfolded and the other told the blind person where to go. My partner almost led me into a telephone pole. I also went to science school. Tomorrow we are going to Beebe Woods. I was just there yesterday. My teacher said we were going to visit something and he thought we would wonder it got there. Because I was just there, I know that he's talking about a big rock in the middle of Beebe Woods.

No comments: