Saturday, July 19, 2008

day 28


Today I went to the county fair. I won a medium sized husky. I named him Snowy. Esther won a rainbow dog and a blue dog. She hasn't named them yet, I don't think. Then we came home and watched the second episode of Stargate Atlantis. In it Jeniffer Keller(the doctor)got infected by a hive. A hive is were the wraith(one species of bad guys) live. My favorite character is Rhonan because he is a warrior. Rhonan mostly carries guns and sometimes swords. Then we went out for dinner. We went to The 99's(You'll always come back for more). I got a veggie burger. Then for dessert I had Smore Pudding. It was vanilla pudding for the first layer then under that was chocolate moose. Under that was crushed graham cracker mixed with cinnamon sugar. Topped with marshmallows and hot fudge. Boy, I wish I had s'more.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dear John -
I thought you might be a fan of Ronan. I like Dr. Beckett and wish he would become a regular again. But it was fun to have him show up as a clone!

It sounds to me like you need two stomach's to eat at The 99's: one for dinner and one for dessert!
love, karen