Wednesday, July 2, 2008

day 11

Today in acting camp we did commercials. My group actually did an infomercial. It was about recycling. Holly and I were spokespeople, James and Lucy were celebrities, and Gus was a random person on the street. Riley and Emma were people who sang "Recycle!" every time any one said recycle. After they did that a couple times I said to Holly, "Can we shut them up?" Lucy's first line was, "Cut! Is my hair OK?" Then Holly said, "Sorry. We can't cut. We're live!" It was really fun. After that, I went to science school. We looked at the rock buildings in Woods Hole.

2 comments:

Keighl said...

John Allan beats me everyday in basketball, and still finds time for acting camp ... how remarkable!!

-Keighl

Karen said...

That acting camp sure sounds like fun!
-karen