Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 16

Today I went to acting camp. It was fun. We are dramatizing stories this week. My group is doing the story "Caps for Sale." The story is about a poor man that is selling caps. He falls asleep under a tree after not selling any of his hats. Then some monkeys steal his hats. Then the man wakes up and throws his hat on the ground. Then all the monkeys do the same. I'm the man who sells the caps. We changed the story so I have an assistant. Other than that the story is the same. We are doing the plays at the Woods Hole library on Wednesday at 11:00.

1 comment:

Karen said...

When I first read your blog, I thought the story was "Capes for Sale" and I had an image of you selling all of these super hero capes!!

My brain wasn't working too well I guess.

Have fun at camp today -
love, karen