Tuesday, July 8, 2008

day 17

Today in acting camp we practiced our skits. We had our costumes today. I wore a ripped shirt and a lot of hats stacked on top of each other. Tomorrow we are showing our plays at the Woods Hole Library. My friend Sam is coming to watch. I can't wait. I also had Science School. We went to Stoney Beach. There are three types of rock; Igneous, Sedimentary, and Metamorphic. Igneous rocks are formed by cooling magma. Sedimentary rocks are formed by sediments being squished together. Metamorphic rocks are formed by rocks being heated, squished, or a combination of both. We found out that Stoney beach is made up of mostly igneous rock.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I'd love to see your skit tomorrow. Ask your Mom to take a picture for me. You know alot more about rocks than I do! Love, Grandma