Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 27

Today was the last day of science school. I gave my teacher Cory the smokey quartz today which I got from the Stone Store. He liked it. My class went to Stoney Beach and found some souvenirs. I found a rock that had a lot of this soccer ball shaped mineral called garnet. I also found a rock. Cory could not tell what it was. The color of the rock is whitish and orangeish. Last night I had karate. The power went out during karate last night. Even worse it was popcorn day so they couldn't make more popcorn for my class! On the bright side, we had enough popcorn for 1/2 a cup each.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

Garnet is my birthstone. I love rocks. You really learned a lot at science school.

I suppose a half cup of popcorn is better than none at all!

I watched the second episode of Atlantis today. Who is your favorite character?

love you,
karen