Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 29

Today we stayed at home most of the day packing for California. It was really boring! But at about 4:00 we went to Old Silver beach. There big waves. We went under the waves and over the waves. My dad gave us missions. He told us to ride the waves. I went about 20 feet. It was really fun. I played basketball with Keighl yesterday. I once again beat him 30-24. It was a really good game. We were playing first one to 30 points. It was 24-23, Keighl. Then I came back and won it. I can't wait to go to California. It's going to be fun.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dear John,
I suppose when it comes to packing you really need a wand like Harry Potter had. Then you could wave your wand, say a magical word and everything would pack itself.

Congrats on the basketball game. Have fun in California!
love, karen