Friday, July 4, 2008

day 13 (4th of July)

Today I went to Water Wizz. I went with my mom, my dad, and Esther. For the first time I went on all the rides in one visit. I went on the tallest ride there a couple times. It's called Pirates Plunge. If you click on the link below you will see me going down Pirates Plunge. There are also not so scary rides like the Lazy River. In the Lazy River you go around and around in a circle while on a tube. It's really relaxing. My favorite ride is the Pirates Plunge. My mom and Dad didn't really like it. But I think it was fun.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
I think I'll leave the Pirate's Plunge to you - a little too fast and scary for my tastes. But I could probably spend all day on the Lazy River. Looks like you had a fun day. Thanks for posting the video!
love,
karen