Saturday, July 5, 2008

day 14

Today Kay, our neighbor, had a yard sale. She let Esther and I sell some of our old toys there. I sold my old action figures. I made $9.25. Esther sold her old dolls and toys. She made $9.00. I had fun. I made some good money. I'm getting some money for writing my blog, too. I can't decide what to save up for. I'm either going to get Rock Band for Wii or Guitar Hero III:Legends of Rock for Wii. Mom and Dad cleaned out to the garage and took some things to the dump. I was in the Falmouth Youth Baseball raffle. I won Red Sox tickets. Unfortunately the game is while we're in California. My dad and I are going for a bike ride after I finish writing. I like going on bike rides with my dad. We get to hang out.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
I'm glad your dad is back home. It was fun to "track" him while he was hiking! Too bad about the Red Sox tickets ... maybe you can trade them for something else.
I really enjoy your blog. Thank you for writing it!
love, karen