Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 8

Today I saw Wall-E. I went with my mom and my sister. It was a good movie. It gave a really good message. The message was "Don't let machines run your life". All the people were caught up in talking on their cell phones. They didn't even look outside! All the machines were running their lives. My dad got me this software that lets you write songs. I've been doing that a lot. Then you can burn your songs onto discs. If you would like one please write a comment telling me:). I have all sorts of genres, from Jazz to Metal and R&B to Hip Hop. So far I've done every genre except R&B and Hip Hop. My dad is hiking right now and guess what? It's pouring. It's really a bad day to go hiking. Sorry Dad! Before it started I played basketball with Keighl. I just beat Keighl again 16-10.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
Sorry, I have missed the past week. I'd love to hear your songs. I like jazz, blues, and some R&B. I don't like rap, heavy metal, etc.

It'll be fun to try and keep an eye on where your Dad is with the tracker.

Have fun. Jim and I are watching "The Incredibles" tonight.

love you, karen