Sunday, June 21, 2009

day 2

Today I went to Fairhaven to watch my dad in a race with his friends, Charlton, and George. Charlton beat, George and my dad. Then my mom, dad, Charlton, Kelly (Charlton's wife), and I went to Marc Anthony's and had pizza. I had the Veggie special. We also got cheese pizza. Esther got the 9 inch hot dog. Then we went to Walmart to get fathers day presents and Mom's birthday presents. I got my dad for fathers day car cleaning kit with wheel shiner, waxer and things like that. I also got him a Spinal tap CD. Esther got him a hose attachment. For my moms birthday I got her (please don't tell her till Tuesday) some Pearl earrings with sterling silver on the back. It has been a very rainy day. So we are watching the movie Short Circuit. For dinner we had shrimp, lobster, steak, salad, and for me tofu.

No comments: