Tuesday, June 30, 2009

day 9 and 10

Yesterday was the first day of acting camp. We did skit about where we are today. Everybody calls me Allan. We walked to the post office. Esther and I got munchkins. I had 2 chocolate. Esther had one chocolate, and one glazed. Mom had one chocolate and one glazed. I had a baseball game. I hit a double and a single. We won 7-6. Cameron hit a walk-off single. Today I went to acting camp again. Today we did skits about who we are. One of the counselors is in Honduras she was there during the Coup. She is supposed t o be back tomorrow. We hope she is O.K. We did a cool skit. It was about a secret. The secret was we found a feathered lobster. My dad placed a bid on a house in Virginia so we might have a house there. It is really nice. He is getting back from Virginia today. I had my friend Jarrett over again today. He is the same age as I am. We went to the beach. We made up a really cool game. It is like base ball. For dinner we are having chicken satays. I don't know what I am having since I am vegetarian. We might watch the Simpson's while we eat dinner tonight. The Simpson's is very very very very very funny. But my favorite show is Mythbusters. My dad and I don't watch TV much together anymore because Stargate Atlantis is over. We did find this show called Starrunner we haven't watched mush over it but it's good so far. It is science fiction like Stargate Atlantis. Esther is reading right now. I will go and read when I am done writing my blog. I have to read 30-45 minutes every day to get a prize at the library. I will probably read Sgt.frog or Garfield. The chapter book I am reading is I,robot.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Allan -

Do you think I'd like Starrunner?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new Stargate show is good. I am also looking forward to the Stargate Atlantis DVDs.

-karen