Wednesday, June 24, 2009

day 4+5

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. So I will write about both days. Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She got earrings, facial cleanser, tank tops, knives, make-up case, and visors. Then we saw UP. It was very good. Then we went to the Flying Bridge for dinner. I got fried shrimp. Mom got salmon. Esther got fish and chips. Dad got a chefs salad and clam chowder. Today I had Jarrett over. We played basketball he won on one on one. When we played with Keighl we won. We also went mini golfing. Jarrett won by one point. Jarrett and I walked to Deans and got drinks and Twizzlers. They were very good I love Twizzlers. After Mini golf we had ice cream. I had a root beer float, Jarrett had a Sundae, Esther had Italian ice. Next week I start acting camp with Mr. Switzer. I can't wait! I have a baseball game tonight. We are in third place and we are playing the first place team. We are probably going to lose:(. It was a close game last time the score was 16 to 15. We have gotten better so we might win but probably not. Jarrett is taking me to a Red Sox game on July 12. They are playing the royals. I can't wait! I am doing the Children's School of Science. The class I am taking is called Terrestrial Navigation.

The people to look at are house since it's for sale are coming tomorrow at 12:30. A lot of people want to look at it. I have a piano lesson tomorrow. I am working on some really cool songs. We have been mostly cleaning up for our house showings. Today and yesterday were really fun I hope the rest of my summer is fun too.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I always loved root beer floats.

I'm glad you are having fun. I hope having people look at the house doesn't cause too many problems. Jim and I recently sold our house in Durham. It was sad to leave, but in our new house in New Bern I can look out at the river.

Good luck with the baseball games!
-karen

Grandma said...

How old is Jarrett? Do you like having a vegetarian sister?
Grandma