Monday, June 22, 2009

day3

Today we went down town to do stuff. We went to the library and got some books. The book I got was a mange a book called Sgt. frog. It is really funny. We went to the library to get my dad a book but we forgot. Then I went to my friend Connors moving party. I got him a baseball cap that said Falmouth on it. We bowled. I got 78 on my first round and a 91 on my second round. They are moving to Texas. We also went to Eight cousins, a bookstore, I got Mad libs, and Howl's Moving Castle. I got a gift certificate from a friend at church because we were pen pals. Tomorrow we are going to see UP with our mom for her birthday. With Karate I'm going to take some extra classes so i can come back to Massachusetts in November and test for black belt.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I'm sorry Connors is moving - but then you are too, so I guess it is OK. He has been a good friend.
-Grandma