Sunday, June 28, 2009

day 8

Today I decided to go by Allan. I think John is to common. My mom hasn't remembered to call me Allan yet. I don't answer to John anymore. My day was mostly pretty boring. We counted money. I had my friend Gibson over. We played outside mostly. We went to the park and went to Deans and got candy and drinks. I made dinner tonight. I made cucumber soup and grilled cheese. Esther didn't have any cause she was sick. She has a fever. I start acting camp tomorrow. I can't wait. I will start going by Allan then. My friends Jonah, Bennett, and Ellis are doing acting camp. Mr. Switzer run the camp. He is a teacher at Morse Pond. My sister ate a hamburger yesterday so she isn't vegetarian anymore. Yes. I am about to go to bed. I am very tired.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Dear John Allan, I loooove cucumber soup, especially really cold with sour cream.
Grandma

tc said...

Hey Allan (aka Dr. John), just remembered to send you a big "gracias" for the CD with the great music on it - I've been rockin' in my truck on the way to softball games listening to it to get pumped.

Cucumber soup eh? Hmmm.... guess I'd have to try it - must be a little like a non-spicy gazpacho, huh?

tc