Friday, June 26, 2009

day 7

Today we went out for breakfast. I had a beligan waffle with whipped cream and fruit. It was very good. Then we went to Roches brothers and got groceries. For dinner we are going to have rice, vegatables, egg rolls, and sushi. We went to the library and got books. I got Garfiels, and requested Sgt.Frod 4-6. Sgt.Frog is a Manga, about aliens that look like frogs invading the earth. The meet Pokopenians ( humans). It is really funny. We saw my friend Isabell. She was in me 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade classes. More people looked at our house today. We went for a walk. I got my new glasses today. They fit perfectly. My sister got a season of Hannah Montana. My mom is enjoying her dinner right now. I am really hungry. I can't wait to eat. I will eat as soon as I'm done with my blog.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

Belgian waffles are yummy, but sushi -- ick!

I'm glad you like your new glasses.

love
-karen