Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day6

Today two people came through our house to look at it. So we went to the beach. Esther and I went swimming. Mom said it was cold ( she lied). I had baseball practice tonight. Coach said if we hit the giant at third base we got ice cream. Nobody did though. But he also said if we make a diving play we get ice cream. Smoltz is the new pitcher tonight. In the first two innings he has all ready let up four runs. They are playing the nationals the worst team EVER. They have only won 20 games this season. They have lost 47. I played with Keighl today. I won (again). My sister is a vegetarian now just like i am. I HATE it. She used to LOVE meat. Now she's a vegetarian! Whats wrong with the world! I didn't rain today. Yeah. I played outside a lot today. I am sunburned.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

Sounds like a rough day. Ah, well. I hope you are having more fun today and your sunburn isn't bothering you.

Love, karen