Saturday, June 20, 2009

First post


Today we went out on our boat Fiver. Esther and I went swimming, even though the water was only 63 degrees. Dad caught a black sea bass. We had egg and cheese sandwiches for breakfast on the boat. Tonight we are going to Somerset Creamery and getting waffle cones. I have a baseball game this afternoon. The game is at 1:30 today. We are playing Northern images. We are probably going to win. We crushed the Amvets, 17-9 our last game So now our record is 3-4. If we win today we go up to 3rd place! While my mom takes me to my baseball game my dad will take my sister to the dump and lunch. If I were to go to Morse Pond next year I would have the Mrs. Gawel/ Mrs. Brennan team. Over the School year I made a new friend. Her name is Alex. She goes on my bus. She is in 6Th grade.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thank you for starting your summer blog, John. I enjoy reading your postings.

Sounds like a good day - swimming, boating, baseball and ice cream! I hope you have a great summer.

love, karen