Saturday, August 30, 2008

The last post of the summer


This is the last post of the summer. I'd like to thank Karen and grandma and grandpa for reading it this summer. Today we went to Cuttyhunk on the boat. Cuttyhunk is an island not many people live there. It was a very nice day to go out on the boat. Tomorrow we are going to Boston to see Grandma and Grandpa. After we got home from the boat we were going to watch Stargate Atlantis but there was no new one:(. I am excited about going into fifth grade. This the first year that we have lockers. We also went to the dump this morning. It was very very very boring. We also went to the farm and saw peanut the turtle.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Congratulations John on your fantastic blog this summer! Good luck in school. I will see you tomorrow! Love Grandma

Karen said...

Hi John -
I was also very disappointed that there was no new episode of Atlantis to watch.

Thank you so very much for writing your blog and posting photos this summer. I have enjoyed reading them.

I hope you have a great year in school!!

love you -
karen