Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 62 - 64

2 days ago we went to the Independance mall. We got some more school clothes. Esther also got a build-a-bear. It is a zebra. She got some clothes for the Zebra to. She named it striper. I went to game stop and got the games Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. It is about a man that has to kill bad guys. I also got Nanostray 2 to it is like the arcade game were you control the ship and shoot the badguys. Yesterday I went to the grocery store. I we got a lot of stuff. Then Jarrett came over. He slept over. We played a lot of DS. We played GRID and Nanostray 2 in download play. Esther played with us. The next day I we went to the beach. Esther was being really mean to us. We were using the boogie board once and it was my turn to ride it and she won't give me a turn!! I had a lot of fun. We are going to go to karate today. It is the last summer fun day. Today is pretzel day. I get pretzels after class. We also do games with the pretzels.

No comments: