Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 60 and 61

Yesterday I went to my friend Cooper's house. We played Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. In the game you try to kill the other player(s). Cooper won every time. For almost the rest of the day I played GRID. I made a lot of progress in the U.S.A. Today I went to Aaron's and Adam's house. Their mom is my mom's friend. We went swimming in their pool. They have a really nice pool. We went swimming for 2 and a half hours. We went to the Conservatory where I was supposed to have a french horn lesson. It was cancelled though, so we went to the supermarket and bought bell peppers, orange juice, and gum; then, we went home. The lesson is going to be next week (unless it is cancelled again).

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dear John -

I must admit that I've never liked war games, although I have taken classes in judo, fencing and karate. Your Dad took judo classes with me when we were kids.

I loved the last Stargate Atlantis - "The Shrine", but I bet you like the shows with more fighting in them. Although you have to admit the parasite crawling out of Rodney's head was cool.
love you,
karen