Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 43

Today I had my friend Gibson over. We went to the park. There is a library at the park. Gibson didn't want to go into the library. I might have Gibson over for a sleepover tomorrow. Tomorrow at karate it is Bring a Buddy day. I am going to bring Gibson to karate, then he might sleep over!!!!!!!! Tonight for dinner we are having meatball subs. I am having veggie meatballs. My dad isn't happy because some builder guys are putting stakes on our property. They are building the bike path. It is going to go behind our house.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
I love libraries! Your grandma was a librarian and sometimes on the weekends when the library was closed, she would give me the keys and I had the whole library to myself!!

Enjoy buddy-day at karate!

love, karen