Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 48


I got my gecko!!!! I had special names picked out depending on whether it was a boy or a girl, but I found out when I got it that you can't tell the sex until they're older. So I named it Spot. I've started to bond with it, but it still won't let me pick it up. Grandma and Grandpa are here. We went to the Chart Room for dinner. I had broccoli n' cream soup and grilled cheese with tomato. The soup was really good. I saw my teachers from 3rd and 4th grade there. It was Mrs. Karson's 40th birthday. Grandpa unloaded some of my dad's old stuff and I got his old puzzle ball and his fencing mask (he is going to teach me how to fence in the winter:).

2 comments:

Island Home said...

YA YPU TELL THE MAN


FROM YOUR FRIEND PHIL

Island Home said...

SORRY I MENT YA YOU TELL THEM MAN



PHIL