Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 47

I didn't stay the whole night at Gibson's house:(. They weren't going to go to sleep and I was tired. I did have fun at party though! I lost one of my games at the party, Gibson's Mom said they were going to clean up tomorrow and they would find it. Gibson just called and said he found it so I could come and pick it up. I asked if they went to sleep at all. He said " we went to sleep at 4:00 AM." I had been saving up for a gecko and I finally have enough money for the gecko. I'm going to clean out the fish tank and use it for my gecko. It is probably just dusty so I could probably get him tomorrow:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
I think my favorite character on Atlantis is Woolsley, because he makes me laugh. I love the way the doors don't open & close for him! My favorite episode is the Deadalus where they travel through different universes.

Enjoy your gecko!
love, karen