Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 36-40


On Sunday I went to watch Indiana Jones : the kingdom of the crystal skull. It was good but I didn't like how there was aliens in it. Then we packed up for Yosemite. On Monday we drove to Yosemite. It was pretty boring. We got in trouble for being to loud:(. Tuesday we were very tired because there were some drunk college kids next to are tent partying all night. That morning we woke up at six to go horse back riding. I hated it but, my sister loved it. My horse was named Moose, Esther's was named Peco, Mom rode Poco, and My dad rode on Prusila. My horse was slow. Then we moved into another lodge called Curry Village. I had the best sleep in a while. The next day we took a bus up to Glacier Point and hiked down. I loved it and my sister hated it. Wednesday we walked to lower Yosemite falls. It was amazing. Esther got a little souvenir raccoon. I didn't get anything at Yosemite. Then we drove to Sequoya. That was boring also. In Sequoya we slept in hotel. The next day we saw the tree that has the largest volume in the world. It's called General Sherman. Then we walked up 399 steps to Moro rock. You can alot at the top. The last thing we did was drive under a red wood tree. It was cool. Then we drove to Livermore. That was boring too. Today I went flying with grandpa and Uncle Rob in his plane and had breakfast at Two-niner diner. I had Cinnamon french toast it was good. Then we went over the Golden Gate bridge. I loved it.

No comments: