Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 58 &59

Yesterday was my last day of camp. Luckily I didn't have to do kickball again today. I did Capture the Flag though. Connor, my friend, made me a friendship bracelet. I love the colors. The color are green,red, and blue. Today Dad and I went to see Longshots. It is about a girl that is really good at football. Her dad ran away. It is sort of a sad movie. It is really good though. For lunch Dad and I went to Jimmy's BLT(breakfast, lunch, Takeout). I would of rated it 6 out of 10. There is a car show going on today and tomorrow. Dad and I might go tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

I vaguely remember playing Capture the Flag with a bunch of friends from the neighborhood in our backyards. Ask your Dad if he remembers.

I hope you get to the car show tomorrow. Whatever you do, I hope you have fun.
love you - karen