Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 54-57

I had camp Farley until Thursday. On Thursday I went to the open house at Morse pond school. I met my teacher and my team teacher. My team teacher teaches math and social studies. I also had lunch with Dad and Mom at Red Robin. I had the Banzai burger with a Boca Pattie. The Banzai Burger has teriyaki sauce, pineapple, mayonnaise, lettuce and, tomato. While I wait for the next Naruto to come out I am reading Toto. Toto is about a boy who wants to go on an adventure, so he sneaks aboard a ship. On that ship were gangsters and a dog that can turn into a monster. My crocs broke so we went to Olympia sports to get some new ones. They are blue and have the red sox symbol on them. I picked another elective on Wednesday. I picked kickball. I HATE it. The counselors aren't even paying attention. They serve a pretty good lunches. They almost never serve soup without meat though. I was watching Tae Kwon do this morning. The United States won bronze in the 57 KG woman. China won gold in the 67 KG mens. Tae Kwon do is fun to watch.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

Does the dog on Toto's ship turn into a bad monster? Can there be good monsters or are all monsters bad? I guess on Monsters Inc. the monsters were good guys. So that answers my question!

I hope you have fun this weekend.
love, karen