Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 45

Yesterday Gibson and I went to the 99 Restaurant with Mom and Esther. Gibson and I had toasted ravioli. I finished it all. Gibson ate all but three ravioli. We sang Pocketful of Sunshine,while we waited for our food. Strangely, no one looked at us weirdly. Saturday, he is having his birthday party. I got him a card that makes sounds when you open it. On the front it says "How does 50 bucks for your birthday sound?" Then when you open it, it bucks like a chicken 50 times. I am also going to get him a present but I don't know what to get him. Dad might get me the next Naruto volumes (number 30-31). In the last volume I read, Naruto is outside the Atsuki's hideout. Inside Naruto, there is the nine-tailed fox spirit. The Atsuki want to take the spirit and use it for themselves. They are trying to rescue Gaara (he has the one-tailed spirit inside him). There were all the spirits (one through nine) but now only these two are left (that we know about).

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
Toasted ravioli sounds yummy to me. And the birthday card you picked out for Gibson is funny!

What is your favorite Atlantis episode this year?

Have fun at the birthday party :)
love, karen