Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day 44

Today I played LIFE with Mom. She won. She had $ 1,600,000. I only had $ 1,330,000:(. I kicked her butt two days ago in LIFE: Twist and Turns. LIFE: Twist and Turns is a modern version of LIFE. There is a Life pod (kind of like a calculator) that keeps track of all your money and Life points. Life Points are like Life tiles in LIFE. I'm bringing Gibson to Bring-a-Buddy day but he isn't sleeping over. We are having dinner out somewhere. We will probably go to the 99 Restaurant. Gibson and I are vegetarians. I have been a vegetarian for about 6 months now. Gibson has been a vegetarian for his whole life. His Mom is vegan so he was raised as a vegetarian. Did you know more than 25% of the world is vegetarian?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
I didn't know that 25% of the world is vegetarian. I've never been a big meat-eater and I can remember your Grandma saying "Karen, eat your meat!" when I was a kid.

Raw peas straight from the garden were my favorite vegetable when I was a kid. I also liked corn (cooked!).

love you, karen