Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 65

This morning I watched Mythbusters. Today they tested the fastest ways to cool a six-pack of beer. The fastest way is to put the beer in a cooler and spray a CO2 fire extinguisher in it for 3 minutes. The fastest ordinary way to cool a beer is to put it in a cooler with ice and salt. For lunch today we went to Friendly's. Forget lunch! For dessert I had one scoop of Chocolate Brownie Cookie Crunch and one scoop of Cake Batter ice cream topped with hot fudge. I also went to the library. I found out they had graphic novels!!! I the first five volumes of One Pieces. It is about a boy who want to be a pirate. It is very interesting. Now Mom doesn't have to spend so much money in graphic novels.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dear John -
I guess you never know what you might find in the library!

I think you are right -- who needs lunch when there is ice cream!

-karen