Wednesday, July 1, 2009

day 11

I went to acting camp today. The counselor that was in Honduras during the coup was at camp today. We did made machines today in camp. we also made commercials. Our commercial was for Kool-aid. My dad and went to Laureen's for lunch. I had black bean chili and a portabello mushroom quesadilla. Dad had a lamb kabob roll up. I put one of my songs on the piano on you tube. It is called Highly Strung. Grandma and Grandpa are coming tonight. They are stuck in traffic so they won't be here until later. Tomorrow in acting camp for snack we are going to candy-go-nut. That is a candy store. I can't wait to get candy. I am carpooling to acting camp with Jonah and Ellis tomorrow. They are my friends that do acting camp with me. Jonah is on my baseball team.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi -

Thanks for posting the video - I enjoyed it! I always loved playing the piano. I'm glad you love it too.

Laureen's sounds like a great restaurant!

-karen