Tuesday, July 7, 2009

day 16

Yesterday I had acting camp. We started dramatizing are story's. The story we are doing is How I became a pirate. I am the captain. The other characters are the sister, narrator, brother and three other crew members. I made a friend. He is only going to go to acting camp this week a though. His name is Levi. He is a family friend of Mr. Switzer. He runs the acting camp. We had a playoff baseball game. We played total orthopedic. They have 3 wins in the regular season. 2 of them were against us. The playoff are single elimination. We lost the game. We will not play again until next season. I played left field all game. The final score was 12-9. I hit one single. I also hit a triple. The score was 8-9 until the 6Th inning. Out pitcher let in 3 runs. We could only score one back.

No comments: