Wednesday, July 29, 2009

day 39

Today I sent out invitations to my moving party. We walked to the post office to send them. We didn't have one of my friends address. So we weren't going send his today but then we saw his dad and he gave us his address. My dad and I are going to the commodores game on Friday. My friend Alex might come. I haven't seen her all summer. Then I had science school. We started to draw out map. We probably won't finish it by Friday though. We are going to go orienteering on Monday. It is going to be really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I played basketball with my friend Tyler and his friend Sasha. We played knock out and horse. The play knock out you need two basketballs and at least three people. You get in a line and the first person tries to make it from the three point line. If the miss it the have to keep shooting until they make. If the person behind them makes it before them they are out. You keep going until one person is left. Then I had Karate. It was pretzel day so we did games with pretzels.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

A moving party sounds really interesting. I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope one of your blogs will contain a scan of your map. Karate with pretzels???? that I would like to see. Love, Grandma

Karen said...

Sounds like another great day!

I played Horse with your Dad when we were kids, but I've never played Knock Out. I liked basketball, street hockey, frisbee and soccer, but I never liked baseball (couldn't hit or catch).

I hope you have fun tomorrow!
love you!! - karen