Sunday, July 26, 2009

day 36

Today I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was pretty good. One of the best scene is when Dumbledore has to drink a poison so that they can get one of the horcrux. If you destroy all seven you can kill Voldamort. Then we came home because Dad had to go to providence so that he could go to VA so that he can have a meeting with Arete. I had a veggie burger and coleslaw. I played some Wii. I played Metroid, and Mario Kart. Metroid is really really really really hard. In the game you have to kill bad guys on other planet. I am stuck at a part where a space station is going to explode in six minutes and you have to get out. It is really hard to get out. I raced Esther in Mario kart I beat her. We did a course call Wario Coliseum. It is really long.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi John -

Sounds like a good day -- seeing a movie and playing Wii. I hope your Dad has a good time in Virginia.

The summer is going by fast! I hope you have the best summer ever!

love, karen

Grandma said...

I have no idea what a course call Wario Coliseum is! Your Grandma is hopelessly not with it! Love, Grandma