Tuesday, July 7, 2009

day 17

I went to acting camp. We worked on our plays. We watched the other plays people are doing. The stories are hidden treasure, are you my mother, rainbow fish, How I became a pirate, and Edward and the pirates. Then I played with Keighl. I beat him twenty two to twenty. Then I went to the dentist's office. I have no cavities. My dad and I tried to go to the Commodores game. It rained so the game was canceled. We went to the library instead. I got three books. They are Naruto Anime Profiles, Bleach Volume one, and Robotech. Naruto Anime Profiles tell about the characters in the Naruto Anime series. Bleach is a manga about a soul reaper. Robotech is a comic that I have no clue what it is about. My dad got a Science Fiction book. It is called Rainbows end.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like your play's title: "How I became a Pirate". It sounds like fun.

Congrats on not having any cavities!! Hooray!

I hope you enjoy your books. Thanks for writing in your blog!
love, karen