Sunday, July 5, 2009

day 15


Today grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, Esther and I went out on the boat. It was very very very windy. Esther and I went swimming. We went to bassett's island. We had breakfast on the boat. I had an egg and cheese sand witch. Esther had a bagel with butter. Grandpa had the same are me. Dad also had the same as me. Mom and Grandma had the same as Esther. When we got home Dad and I took grandma and grandpa to the bus stop so that they could go up to Boston. Dad took me to gamestop to get a video game. It is called Rhythm Heaven. It is really hard because you have to be really exact when you tap or flick the touch screen. I am going to return it. For the rest of the day we rested at home. Dad and I are going to play Wii after I finish my blog. Dad wants to play Zelda but that is only 1 player.

1 comment:

Keighl said...

Yo, allan!! Watch out for that blue sea dragon!!