Thursday, July 16, 2009

day 26

Today I went to acting camp. We did film games in the morning while the last group filmed there movie. Then we played whose lying. In the game you right on a piece of paper a saying and then 2 people each with two saying act out something and they pull out the saying at random times and you try to add them in. It makes it really funny. Then mom pick me up. She had grocery's in the car so I had to carry some of them in to the house. Then I played the Bigs 2. Then I played with Keighl. We played basketball. I won. Then I had piano. We have rehearsal for our concert tomorrow at 10:30. I am playing When Rivers Flowed on Mars, A Little Song, Highly Strung, and Arkansas Traveler. Then I had Karate. Mr.Fraser, one of my teachers gave me a book with stretches in it for when I move to Virginia. It is called The Mystic Arts of the Ninja.

No comments: