Tuesday, July 14, 2009

day 23

Yesterday I went to acting camp. We started our films. The counsellor in charge of my group is Margo. We are doing a spoof on Fear Factor. We are doing really lame challenge but we look really serious about it. Some of the challenges are eating gummy worms, going across the zip line, and jumping off the wall at garbage beach. We are filming them on Wednesday. Our film is going to be awesome. My friend Kenny is in my group. Then we went out of the boat with the Purisky's. It was really bumpy. Brian and I went swimming. We brought the ball but I over through it and we lost it. Esther and Dad went up to the beach and found fiddler crabs. I am saving up for a bike computer this summer. I found some for ten dollars. They tell you how fast you are going and how far you have gone.

No comments: