Tuesday, July 21, 2009

day 29

Two day ago my dad and I went out on the boat with Rev. Fred. He brought his daughter, Rachel and his nephew Ramsy. We went tubing. Everyone but my dad and Esther went tubing. Then we went to Bassetts Island. Esther and I went swimming. Then Rachel and Fred came in. Ramsy forgot a swim suit so he stayed on the boat. Then that afternoon. Sara and Hadley came over and played. We played fashion show. It was not my idea. Then we played hide and seek tag. Then we had dinner. For dinner we had hot dogs and hamburgers. Then we went and got ice cream. I got a Frappe that I split with my dad. Esther got chocolate chip cookie dough. Mom got Coffee heath. Then we came home and played pickle. Dad and Louie (Sara and Hadley dad) were thorougher. I won once.

No comments: