Wednesday, July 15, 2009

day 25

Today I went to acting camp. We filmed our show today. Our show is awesome. We will get them on Monday. Then Dad and I road our bikes all the way down the bike path. We road every square inch of the bike path. We went 11miles. It took us an hour and a half. Then I came home and played The Bigs 2 for a couple hours. I unlocked new uniforms. We had the house inspected. Allan and the inspector inspected the house for things we will have to fix. Mom got back from Virginia. I am really glad she is back. We got some brownies from grandma. We are going to have them for dessert with some ice cream. She also sent us hats. I got a cardinals hat and Esther got a hat that says cardinals girl. I really like my hat. It is a Nike hat. We got a letter from her to that says she loves reading our blogs.

No comments: