Friday, July 10, 2009

day 20

Today we went out 0n the boat. We went Tubing. I have the new record for fastest speed while on the tube. My friend Jarrett used to have the record at 18 miles per hour. I went 23 miles per hour. Then we went west falmouth harbour and went swimming. Esther and I went swimming to the beach. We swam to the beach and back. The I had my friend Jarrett over. We played the bigs. I beat him 12-0. We also walked to the park. On the way we were going to get slushies but the machine was broken. We got A&W root beer instead. We played basketball at the park. I beat him. Then we took Jarrett home. I went to karate for a make up after that. It was beach ball day. So we kicked and punched the beach balls back and forth to our partners. My partner was Austin.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I'm a little unsure about what tubing is...23 miles an hour!!!My goodness. Grandma