Friday, July 24, 2009

day 34

Today I played the bigs 2 for two and a half hours this morning. Then I went to science school. We went around eel pond to find a good hiding spot for our treasure hunt. We our going to split up into groups and hide a treasure. Then we give hint and they try and find it. I made a friend at science school today. His name is Jakob he is from Germany. We got ready for our yard sale tomorrow. It is from 9-2. I am selling old toys, bats, and a gamecube. We put an add in the paper for our yard sale. We just found it in the paper. It says what we are selling, when it is and where it is. I don't think many people are going to come though. Then I played my dad on the bigs 2. My dad was the red sox. I was the dodgers. We went into extra innings I ended up winning 8-6 with a walk off home run.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Good luck with the yard sale. I hope everything is gone by 10 am so you can have FUN the rest of the day. Grandma

Karen said...

The treasure hunt sounds like fun. And making a new friend is always good. Are there eels in the eel pond?

I hope the yard sale went well and you made some money.

Does your Dad ever win when you play on the Bigs 2 ??

love, karen