Tuesday, July 14, 2009

day 24

Today I went to acting camp. We worked on our films. We got permission film in the aquarium. Last year we got in trouble for filming at the aquarium. Then my dad, Esther and I watched Inkheart. It was a good movie. I ordered a bike computer. It tells how far. how fast, and how long you've been riding. For the speed it tells your maximum speed, average speed, and the speed you are going now. I got on amazon. It is made by Sigma. It is called the SIGMA BC906 9. It uses a battery so I will have to charge it. I went to karate. It was bring-a-buddy day. I forgot to bring a buddy so I brought Esther. Our teacher dropper a target and we tried to punch it. We used are timing to punch it. Another thing we do is tried to walk on bubble wrap and not pop the bubbles.

No comments: