Sunday, July 12, 2009

day 21

Yesterday was the Paul white road race. Dad came in 187Th. Mom walked with Fred our pastor. Dad finished 41 minutes 10 seconds. Mom finished in 51 minutes. Then I bought some new songs on my ipod. They were Coming undone by Korn, You spin me round like a record by dead or alive, and Super Bon Bon by soul coughing. Then we went to the Purisky's. I played with Brian. We had hamburgers for dinner at their house. Mom made brownie with chocolate chips but the chocolate stuck the the pan. Then we went down to the beach and played pickle. I won once. The rules were you can tomahawk and shovel but then you can be pegged. A tomahawk. when you knock down the ball in air so you the thrower can't get it. A shovel is when the thrower misses it and you hit the ball out of bounds.

No comments: