Saturday, July 18, 2009

day 28

Today I went to Keighl's We played LIFE with his girlfriend, Alice and his nephews Sam and Sara. I came in 4Th place out of 5 people. I was making a lot of money off my stocks. I had 5 stocks. They were 10, 8, 5, 3,and 2. Then I had lunch at his house I had a cheese sandwich with honey mustard. Then after dinner Esther, dad, mom and I went to Whistlestop to get ice cream. I got moose tracks with hot fudge in a cup. Dad had moose tracks in a cup. Moose Tracks is Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cup and fudge swirls. Mom had grasshopper. That is mint ice cream with crushed Oreos. Esther had Chocolate cookie dough. That is vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough pieces in it. Tomorrow Dad, Esther and I are taking Rev. Fred out on the boat. He is the pastor at our church. He is on vacation.

No comments: