Saturday, July 25, 2009

day 35

Today we had the yard sale. We sold quite a bit. Dad gave Esther and I each twenty dollars. Then I sold some of our stuff to our neighbors and mom said I could keep the money I got from them. I made five dollars from them. We sold Dad's old wind surfer for one hundred dollars. We also sold the old sleeper couch for fifteen dollar. I sold all of my transformer for ten dollars. Then we went to the beach. I was supposed to go over to Kenny's house but he canceled. I had fun at the beach. Esther had her friends Jack, and Lexie at the beach. No one I knew was at the beach. Tomorrow we are going to see Harry Potter. Then I played the bigs. I am in the middle of a game right now. I am the rays and I am playing the giants.

2 comments:

tc said...

Hey John! Sounds like you guys raked in some loot on some old stuff (I didn't even know your dad windsurfed!!) - hope all is going OK for you guys and you're getting ready to make the move down south. Keep me posted on your journey!

Tom Carroway
tcarrow1@rochester.rr.com

Karen said...

Hi John -

Thanks for posting the video! Congrats on making some money!

-karen