Friday, July 3, 2009

day 13

Grandma and Grandpa are still here today. I saw Transformers Revenge of the fallen with Dad and Grandpa. My dad say "I think it was a bit to much action for me." Grandpa says "Violent, lots of action, I saw metal parts flying everywhere bout no motor oil spilt." Grandma, Esther and Mom, saw Ice Age 3. Then we went to the beach for 3 hours. I jumped off the raft many times. I tried out my dad new goggles he got for fathers day. They are really cool. They stick to the skin around your eyes so they are water tight. I will probably buy some of my own with my money from my blog. I had no acting camp today. Acting camp only goes from Monday to Thursday for four weeks. I went to the library to get my prizes for summer reading. I got a coupon for a free kiddie cone a Smitty's. We a going there tomorrow. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for writing your blog. I enjoy it.

The last season of Atlantis was just released on DVD so we're getting it through Netflix because Jim hasn't seen it. It is fun to watch again. I don't think I'd like the Transformers movie ... not with the violence and flying metal parts!

I hope you are enjoying the 4th of July!
-love you, Karen